17/12/2010 § Leave a Comment
The last random assortment of photos from my trip to Venice.
1. cloudscapes – transsolar + tetsuo kondo architects [they made clouds inside!]
2. preservation – OMA exhibition
3. courtyard outside Hong Kong design exhibition
4. stickers along the waterfront
5. lion head doorbell
6. old machinery at the arsenale [my friend julia and I were taking pictures of this and some security guy was looking at us strangely.. he probably assumed we thought it was part of the exhibition, but we obviously knew better.. we just like cool old rusty things!]
7. italian sweets
I guess school is technically over for the holidays but I have a lot to do before my final presentation in January. Including building a physical model which is not exactly my strong point. It snowed in Delft [the most so far this winter] but still only a couple centimetres. Needless to say it screwed everything up and I feel bad for all my friends with delayed and cancelled flights and trains. I just hope things are clear for Monday..
Can’t wait for Vancouver!